The World Famine Verified (Genesis 41:57) Updated
by Lujack Skylark
Joseph's global famine (Genesis 41:57) now has been verified! Spread the news! Educate the world to ancient world history.
Shang Dynasty emperor Cheng Tang some Chinese historians stated his reign began in 1747 B.C. There are others who believe his reign began in 1675 B.C. Chinese emperor Cheng Tang was recorded having a seven year famine verifying Joseph’s seven year famine in Genesis 41:30. This seven year famine occurred 1704-1697 B.C. Emperor Cheng Tang must have been reigning during this time in world history.
JOSEPH 7 YEAR FAMINE
Joseph lived for 110 years 1741-1631 B.C. (Genesis 50:26) Joseph age 30 (Genesis 41:40-46) became governor of Egypt in 1711 B.C. There was 7 years of great harvest and the second year of famine Joseph age 39 in 1702 B.C. met his father Jacob age 130 (Genesis 47:9) in Egypt. Global famine 1704-1697 B.C. (Genesis 41:57)
(1) Jacob brought the starving Hebrew people into Egypt settling near Biblical On (Genesis 41:45) Heliopolis, Egypt in 1702 B.C.
(2) Starving Hyksos Canaanite chieftain Sheshi lead his people into Avaris, Egypt trading their horses for bread (Genesis 47:13-17) in 1702 B.C. during the world famine. (Genesis 41:57)
(3) Some Minoans from Crete also settle in Egypt’s delta in 1700 B.C. as archaeologist have found Minoan artifacts in Egypt’s delta.
(4) The Kushite kingdom in eastern Africa arises in 1700 B.C. as Africans fleeing famine come together living in close knit community along the Nile river south of Egypt.
(5) Some Black tribes migrate from central Africa and settle in southern Africa fleeing from famine. These people left their prescience known. Archaeologist dated their artifacts to 1700 B.C.
(6) Other Minoans from the island of Crete migrate to mainland Greece in 1700 B.C. spreading their culture there.
(7) Nordic Bronze culture in northern Europe becomes established in 1700 B.C. where bronze weapons are produced used in hunting wild game.
(8) Starving Indo-Europeans from western Russia migrate to central Europe and produce bronze weapons to hunt wild game in 1700 B.C.
(9) People from central Asia-Minor migrate to the coast and build defensive walls around Troy VI to keep the starving barbarians out of the city.
(10) Some starving Hittites move into western Assyria and adopt the Assyrian cuneiform style of writing in 1700 B.C.
(11) Starving Indo-European Sealanders invade Amorite Babylon king Abi-Eshuh 1710-1684 B.C. settling in southern Babylonia in 1700 B.C. Abi-Eshuh dams up the Tigris river trying to starve the Sealanders out.
(12) Starving Indo-European tribes invade Dravidan dominated India in 1700 B.C. Indo-Europeans destroy the Dravidan Mohenjo-Daro civilization in 1700 B.C.
(13) Starving Indo-European tribes invade western China in 1700 B.C. Chinese archaeologist discovered Indo-European mummies in western China. The Indo-Europeans introduced the Chinese to the horse driven chariot. NOTE: Indo-European Kassites were first to use the horse driven chariot attacking Babylon in the reign of Amorite Babylon king Samsu-iluna 1750-1711 B.C. in his 9th year in 1741 B.C. NOTE: Joseph age 30 was given the Egyptian pharaoh’s 2nd chariot in 1711 B.C. (Genesis 41:43)
(14) Chinese Shang Dynasty very early in the dynasty recorded a 7 year famine verifying Joseph’s account of the 7 year global famine in Egypt. (Genesis 41:57) It was Shang Dynasty emperor Cheng Tang in Chinese annals these record his seven year famine which matches Joseph’s famine. (Genesis 41:30)
(15) Eskimo activity takes place on Devon’s Island. Archaeologist found the oldest known early Palaeo-Eskimo portrait of a human as they discovered an ivory maskette dated at 1700 B.C.
(16) The American agricultural Indians establish the Poverty Point Mound Culture in Louisiana in 1700 B.C. building their first city in North America during the world famine.
(17) Olmecs migrate into the Yucatan Peninsula in 1700 B.C. Archaeologist state the Olmecs invented plumbing and the Olmecs were interested in water conservation at this time in world history.
(18) South American Indians establish their kingdom in Bolivia during the global famine 1704-1697 B.C. according to archaeologist discoveries there at Tiahuanacu.
(19) The pygmy Woolly Mammoths on Wrangel island die out in 1700 B.C. do to climate change.
Joseph’s account of the world famine (Genesis 41:57) is supported by archaeology and the migrations of ancient people’s in 1700 B.C. Why not pass this information along to people who are interested in ancient history confirming Joseph’s 7 year famine? (Genesis 41:30)
Grant Jeffery wrote a book called “Signature of God” where he said the Yemen marble tablet inscription about people living in a Yemenite castle during the the seven years of plenty and the seven years of famine (Genesis 41:30) confirm the Genesis account. He also wrote about the Yemen stone found in a rich woman’s tomb where this woman sends her servents to meet Joseph! Yemen artifacts + the Chinese 7 year famine prove the famine was worldwide. (Genesis 41:57)